Friday, November 22, 2013

What I Want to Achieve

Everyone has their fair share of "hits" in their lifetime. But like Rocky said, "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward". Right now, college feels like it is punching me right in the face. After that it will be a certification exam, the economy, the job market, there will always be something hitting me. These things are the reality that I must face. Eventually, I would like to become a certified nutritionist by the National Board of Nutrition Support Certification so that I may teach others the importance of living a healthy lifestyle http://www.nutritioncare.org/nbnsc/ . I have included this link in case anyone is interested in becoming certified as well. From there I would like to be a partner with a dietician and help people locally. However, I believe that everyone should have the equal chance to live life to its full potential. That is why I plan on taking my knowledge and share it with those in third-world countries. Mahatma Ghandi once said, "to believe in something and not live it, is dishonest". These are the things I want to achieve. I have set goals for myself and know how to reach them, but that does not mean that it will be easy. "The difference between who you are and who you want to be...is what you do".

No comments:

Post a Comment